Monday, May 5, 2014

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT!

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow (Tuesday 6th) I'm going to Copenhagen to go to the Justin Timberlake concert in Parken!!
I CAN'T WAIT! It's going to be so epic and amazing I can't even :-O

Besides that, I'm going to go shopping with my good friend Isabela before the concert. We are (amongst other shops) going to Sephora, Mac Pro Store, Topshop and The Body Shop. We can't wait to go into the Mac Pro Store, since we are both MASSIVE fan of MAC products. I'm getting the Pro powder in Emphasiz, and I think she's getting a pigment in the color Tan, which she let me have a last one of the last time we were shopping in Mac - so sweet of her (sending virtual LOVE to her <3 <3 <3 )

Aaaaanyways - just couldn't resist the urge to yell it out - I'M GOING TO SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! So that's why I had to write this post. I hope you can bare with me <3

xoxo Daisy Ann

Btw - my next video is going to be a bronzed look that's going to look especially beautiful on blue eyes! Keep an eye out for that ;-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment