Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dove Go Fresh - Pomergranate and Lemon Verbena scent

Hello everyone!

Last October I was in Berlin with my class, and on the trip my friend Anne bought a deodorant that smelled divine! I immediately asked her what it was, and she said that it was a Dove deodorant with a pomegranate scent. I didn't have time to buy one for myself, but assumed I would be able to get it back here in Denmark. I was wrong!

I was not able to get it anywhere at all, and I was really sad. BUT - some weeks ago I saw a commercial that made me really excited! The Dove Go Fresh range with the pomegranate scent had come to Denmark. I got so exited - I went straight to a store I knew would have the products and bought three of them - the roll-on deodorant, the spray deodorant and the body wash.


I just LOVE the smell! It's sweet, yet fresh. I don't like too sweet smells, and have never liked sweet perfumes - I much prefer the fresh lemon or orange kinda smells. But this is the perfect mix, and

it
just
smells
AMAZING! 

I can smell it all day, and i really like that because I love the smell so much. It's not like you stink of it so other people can smell it at a distance or anything! It's just a nice little reminder throughout the day that you are wearing the most wonderful smelling deodorant in the world (according to me - he he). It does have a really long lasting power, and I would say that it lasts for the 48h that it claims! Amazeballs as Jaclyn Hill would say!




I haven't tried the body wash yet - I have to finish the one I'm using right now, but it smells equally amazing out of the bottle, and it has a cute pink colour.


 
So this is definitely my new go-to deodorant, and I think I'll stick to it for a while!

Go get for yourself, so you can smell divine all day! 

xoxo Daisy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment